Cannot find the answer ?
Contact us >>>
How can a major institution or organization apply for invitation?
1) Application from a foreign commerce chamber:
Foreign commerce chambers may contact the International VIP Service section of International Contact Department (Tel: 8620-89138639; for application of invitation letter.
2) Application from consulates or embassies in China
Please confirm by fax details of the company to be invited, or the name and title of the official to be invited, and his/her contact address, phone, and fax in China.
3) Application form economic and commercial counsellor's offices
Please contact 86-20-89138616.